Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Concept

I eventually want to work in public policy, but I want to have something to say by the time I get there. I've realized a few things in my educational career:

1. I process information when I write. Thus, Whitzerland: blog style.

2. I'm inspired by conversation. Whether I'm angered by a stubborn know-it-all or excited by thoughtful intellect, I'm always inspired by conversation. Thus, Whitzerland: I need feedback and comments.

3. Art communicates emotion. Thus, Whitzerland: I'm going to start publishing my emotions.

These three things (along with a good friend's urgings) have led me to Whitzerland.

I hope that Whitzerland leads us to discussion; I hope that discussion leads us to conclusions; I hope that conclusions lead us to action. I hope that our actions do not destroy the world that our parents built for us.

4 comments:

  1. Who prompted you to start a blog.
    I'm interested to read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support all things Whitzerland, be it a blog or a mythical land overflowing with beer and good intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you say probably sucks. So do it already.

    ReplyDelete

Followers